Thursday 15 January 2015

Dear LIB readers; how do you handle unreasonable friends?


From a LIB reader...

I have had two friends stay with me on two different occasions and they stay for months (even though the initial plan is for them to get their own apartments after two to three months) and I have had to ask them to leave with reasons why they cannot keep staying with me when I sense they are not making plans to move out.

Now my issue with these friends is simple as I currently have another friend going through this… These friends never contribute to the welfare of the house/living...


They work and earn salaries like me but they will never buy things as small as dispenser water when it finishes or even fuel for generator meanwhile you see, they know the time for every program showing on TV. They expect me to take care of all the bills while they stay with me and they spend their money on things that are important to them...

My question is, do you think it is OK for a friend (the friends that work or making money NOT the ones who aren't working o or still looking for job) who is staying at your house to disregard these things and not contribute because it is not their house?




0 comments:

Post a Comment