Thursday 22 January 2015

Dear LIB readers: My husband hates to cuddle in bed


From a female LIB reader

I've been married for just four months and I must say marriage is not at all what I expected. It's not bad, but its a little different from when two people are dating, or maybe mine is just peculiar. What gets me the most is that my husband doesn't like to cuddle in bed. After sex, he wants me as far away from him as possible on the bed. When I put my hands around him, he tells me to give him space, saying he's uncomfortable with anything touching him when he's sleeping. And this is supposed to be forever? I like to cuddle, I want to be held by my man, I want to be able to sleep in his arms but not this man I married. He wants none of that. How do I convince him that is the best way two people who like each other should sleep? I need my cuddles




0 comments:

Post a Comment