Wednesday 14 January 2015

Dear LIB readers, Will my husband accept gestational surrogacy?


From a female LIB reader

My heart is very heavy as I write this. I don't know what to do but I need some advise. During my last pregnancy, I suffered a very serious complication. The doctors said I would not be able to have children again. My husband doesn't know about this and I don't know if I should tell him. We have 2 girls, I know the African mentality of wanting to have a son. I am just shattered. I don't even know how to continue to live on because I always wanted more children. I am trying to explore the option of gestational surrogacy and I dont know if my husband would be open to this idea.

You have two children already and don't know how to continue living because you can't have more? Hmm. OK. Any answers for her?


0 comments:

Post a Comment