Monday 26 January 2015

His Mother-In-law Caught Him Kissing His Wife's Friend In His House

Please, I need a serious advise from people in the house. I really don't know what to say to my mother in-law, may be to beg her or ignored as if nothing happen.



Let me give you a little summary of what happened to me.



My wife just put to bed and the whole loads of work have been much for her that she called on her friend who just graduated from the university to come and stay with us so that she could help with little work at home.



We didn't have problem with her because it will save her from paying bills whereas we have more space in our own house for her to occupy free of charge without having to pay any bills.



She was so hard-working and even without telling her,she knows what to do at the right time. She does all the cooking for us and most time before I get home from work, she calls me to ask what I would love to have for dinner which she will gladly organise.



Gradually, we get little bit close and talk freely to each other without having to define our boundaries.



Wumi is a dark skinned chobby lady with a 42DD size (please don't ask me how I got to know her size). And am sure those that have the picture of sizes on their brain will understand my point. It was tempting.



It all started when I got home and saw her cooking with one nasty top showing off her assets. She caught my attention and smiled and I returned my gesture given her a soft smile too and that was how the whole madness started.



My mother in-law just came from nigeria few days ago to help us as well. But left for me, I was enjoying the new atmosphere with Wumi in our house.



Just yesterday the nasty incident happened. Mama caught me in d washroom kissing and touching wumi . Meanwhile, my wife went for Dr appointment for our son with cold.



Right now, I'm afraid because mama didn't say anything and I don't know how to convince her as well.



Wumi is not comfortable at home again and I can't look into ma ma's face anymore.



The funny thing is that mama didn't discuss what she saw with my wife because I knew if my wife heard, in fact, I wont be on nairaland now to narrate the story of my life.



Please, do I call mama and beg her? Or should I just ask my wife to allow her (wumi) go since mama is around. ?



I'm really confused here because I can't not face or talk to Mama freely at home anymore.



Please what do I do?


0 comments:

Post a Comment