Saturday 24 January 2015

His NYSC Experience In Pictures

Hello Nairalanders,

Let me introduce myself first. I did my NYSC in 09/10 batch A in Nachi-Udi LG in Enugu State, its an interior village where there is no tarred road, i served in the only Private school in the community. I really enjoyed the love and the fun i had then, it was really interesting, the indigenes were friendly and my students as well. the school is a Female school. the community is few kilometers to Enugu town.

Let me not bored you with words, kindly find some of my experiences in pictures.



Happy viewing.



thanks

Pic 1: With some of my students during PHE class

Pic 2: With some of my students during the send forth

pic 3: Learning to ride a bike

pic 4: Enugu road about (entrance to the town)


0 comments:

Post a Comment