Tuesday 20 January 2015

How A Nairalander Saved Her Marriage

I had been trained to see sex as a sin, my mom never really talked to me about sex, all i heard was that sex was a sin and must be avoided at all cost.



When i was in my SS1, i fell in love for the first time but the moment the guy touched my bosom when we were in his room, i almost fainted because of shock, i ran away as if the guy was evil, so since then i thought to myself if touching my bosom could shock that much, what about sex, to worsen the issue, when Yaba market use to be full before Fashola cleared it off, i was shopping for skirts in the market, a guy selling clothes touched my bosom deliberately pretending he was asking me to come and buy, the same shocked happened, i shouted and cried in the market and when people asked me i told them he touched my bosom they laughed, they did not understand why i should cry because of that, so since then i just don't go near guys like that, i just hang out in the open with them and avoid touches.



Then i met my husband(i dont want to go through how we met again) and after few years we got married.



The night before i got married my mom had told me that i should obey my husband and do everything he asked me to, but she still did not tell me about sex, i stayed through out the night before my wedding day, thinking of what sex will look like, how im going to manage the shock etc.



The wedding night came and behold, it bounce on me like a dream, my husband did not understand the shock, he thought i was being stubborn like i use to be or trying to deny him of sex, so he had his way and when he saw i wasnt enjoying it, he used to punish me with sex.



I came here on Nairaland to seek opinion, a lovely lady with the handle abi moniker (robedu) contacted me when she saw my marriage was almost crashing, she called me out to her office and we started hanging out, she told me her own virginity story and i was thrilled, she bought me books, send me links online and usually coach me on what to do,she was just amazing and selfless, its wonderful how other people can take up the pains of others and make it their own, in less than 2 weeks after i met her, my orientation on sex had changed, i became stronger and more eager to have sex.



And now, i am enjoying sex like mad, my husband who was behaving like a sex addict can't stand me anymore. thanks to all who commented on my previous posts - MARRIAGE IS SWEET - GO GET MARRIED LOL


0 comments:

Post a Comment