Monday 23 February 2015

How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope?

This is to Oil Rig workers, those in diaspora, Sea, Out of the state etc...and this makes him visit home like once a month to spend just a few days.



I personally know many young wives whose husbands left for work a day or a week after their wedding. I know them.



My colleague told me she hasn't seen the husband in 8 years. He works in South Africa. They communicate on phone. He sends money often. Their son was One when he left. embarassed





I know the money is good.



But does the women want just the money? embarassed





This is an Opinion Poll and so many ladies and guys have a thing or two to say.



Please contribute meaningfully.





Besides, How Have You Been Coping?


0 comments:

Post a Comment