Saturday 21 February 2015

Some Prayer Lines Single Ladies Say Before Stepping Out

grin



This prayer point takes place in their heart.

As she walks on the street, communicate on Social Networks etc, she prays these prayers.





1. May my husband to be locate me today. Amen!



2. Any broke ass niggar that may want to come my way. Fire!!!



3. I call forth Shell workers today. They'll fight over me.



4. My ex- that useless boy, will not see my break light forever!



5. Help me pretend well so he can admire me from afar!



6. As I'm trekking under this hot sun, may a rich, single, handsome and gentle guy pick me up in his Range Rover Sports. Amen, by Fire! 3 X





7. Any girl blindfolding my husband to be from seeing me... be lost and not be found ever. Amen!





8. As I walk and roll it, let it cause waves! May he notice me!






Ladies, Am I saying the truth? cheesygrin



Happy Weekend wink


0 comments:

Post a Comment