Friday 13 February 2015

TILB Reader is Worried About Marrying Into a War Zone Family








Dear Laila, i have a serious issue bothering me. I am from a close knit family that bonded well and i have always dreamth of marrying into a family with same love affinity...but reverse is about to be my case.....

My fiance proposed last Christmas and i asked him to give me time to thing about it. I really love this man to heaven and back and he makes me happy but something about his family bothers me.

The type of hatred, acrimony and bitterness i saw among his siblings is really scary, his eldest sister lives in this same Lagos at Festac while while my hubby stays at Agoo place yet we have never visited her neither has she ever shown her face. The most senior brother who supposed to act as father solely took over their late fathers house at Emene, Enugu state and as i speak to you, hubby and the elder brother are in court litigating over property ownership. The second son is also at dagger drawn with hubby because he is not yet married and hubby who is younger wants to get married. The other younger siblings are still in school but i have never heard my husband call or visit and they don't call nor visit too.

I asked my hubby whats going on among them,

All he could reply me is "THEY RE ENEMIES OF PROGRESS, THEY CAN ALL GO TO HELL, THEY DONT FEED ME SO WHO CARES"

To say i am shocked and scared is an understatement. I am a family oriented person and even though hubby is all i want in a man, i honestly dont think i can thrive in such a war torn family. I dont want to continue in this but i am eight weeks pregnant. My child cannot grow up not having paternal cousins and so on.

I need your advise on how to handle this

Thanks




0 comments:

Post a Comment