Friday 13 March 2015

Jealous Blog Reader Needs Help: Feels Her Marriage is Threatened










Dear Laila. My husband has been giving financial assistance to a single lady (a mother of one) that used to be our neighbor. Although I am not very close to the lady, We are not enemies either. The lady is from the same state with my husband and they relate quite well but what baffles me is that they continued to relate after we packed out from our former neighbourhood and behind me too.





Why would my husband keep his gestures towards the other woman from me? people from our old yard call me sometimes to tell me that my hubby comes around to bring things for the woman. This woman is almost my age mate and is not born again. I am wondering if it’s best to pay this woman a visit and ask her to keep away from my husband. When i confronted my husband, he dismissed my claims as non-issue. He said that he does not see any reason why he should consult me before rendering assistance to people that are in need. I have no problems with his ‘charity gestures’ but I am miffed with the fact that he refused to carry me along and i honestly dont trust that woman. she makes up like a mannequin and may seduce my baby.



I need blog visitors to advise me on how to handle this. I have been married for EIGHT years and we are blessed with 3 kids(two boys and a girl).


0 comments:

Post a Comment