Tuesday 24 March 2015

Nollywood Actress Speaks About New Movie, Says Every Woman Is A Prostitute


Nollywood actress, Bosede Arowosegbe-Aremu has spoken about her new movie, who is a prostitute? According to her a lot of people believe actresses are prostitutes, but to be candid all women are prostitutes as long as they are no longer virgins, she said. Hear her;



‘My newly shot movie titled ‘Tani Asewo’ (Who Is A Prostitute?) is the latest thing about me. The movie clarifies people’s notion about Nigerian actresses because a lot of people believe actresses are prostitutes. I make people realize in the movie that some other ladies from other professions are worse than actresses. But in my own candid opinion, I would say all women are prostitutes as long as you’re not a virgin’.






0 comments:

Post a Comment