Monday 2 March 2015

Relationship Between AA And SS

Hey Guys,



I'm in a fix right now. I created this account to seek advice about my current situation. I have seen some very good and some not-so-good advice being dished out here. I really hope I get more of the former.



So there's this lady who I'm interested in dating. infact, I was about to ask her out yesterday when one thing led to another and she told me she was SS.



Here's a little background to this:

1. I consider myself a good guy. I'm not a player and I can't date you if I don't see us heading to the aisle. I have been in relationships before which have ended but I don't date with the intention of ending it.

2. Because of Number 1, I don't just ask out anyone. I start by being friends and then if I see a future, I'll then take it forward else we mutually friendzone ourselves. I'm different, Bite me.

3. This Lady ticks most of the boxes I think is important. And I actually believe(d) that this would be my Last Bus stop. However, I don't want to get a wife who'll leave me soon.

4. I'm AA



I'll be grateful if you guys help me with answers to this:

a) Should I go on with this? or should I free her? or go against everything I believe in and break off the relationship once her next crises comes. (OMG, that's brutal. I'm cringing just writing that)

b) I know if we have kids, they'll be AS. What chances of survival does she have? at least to get up until 70. She's 25 right now.



Searching for a wife is hard. I really don't want to lose a good one (If I don't have to) and start searching again.



cc: MizmyColi, Kachisbarbie, Xiadnat, PickaBeau1, MatthewBriggs


0 comments:

Post a Comment