Monday 6 April 2015

How Can He Improve On His Poor Grades In The University?

I am a student of a state university I am in my third year now.

My first and second year grade were very low not that I don't study but I always seem to forget what I studied during exams.

When my first year result was out it was far below my expectations because I really took my time studying so as to make good grade but it was not so

I prayed about this.

Again in my second year same thing happened I don't know if its the way I study

I even get mocked by my friends whu don't even study as much as I do. I actually get depressed and sometime think of committing SUICIDE.

Sometimes I will leave my place of residence for the library for almost 6-8 hrs just for good grade but it will turnout the opposite.

I am in my third year and with exams fast approaching I will not like what has happened in the past happen again

Please I will like u to suggest ways IN WHICH I can read as well as retain as well as recall during exam


0 comments:

Post a Comment