Thursday 9 April 2015

Is N80,000 Salary Per Month Good To Start A Family With?

This argument came up in my hostel when we started to discuss about the current job opportunities in the country and their salaries.. We then ventured into the banking sector sector in which a brother said those accountants collect just 80k per month... He said the money is so foolish and so low that he can't marry a wife with that amount of money.. I counter him and based my own argument on the fact that the money is manageable and I ll set up a marriage and start a life with it..Some agreed with my decision while others are like neva will they marry with data on d ground that it's to low to survive... I believed that everyone has its own philosophy of tot... My question is directed majorly to the graduated ones... . Based on the limited job opportunities and low salary for d available ones, Is 80k manageable to start a living or not...Pls comment with reasons.... Thanks


0 comments:

Post a Comment