Thursday 16 April 2015

Was He Wrong To Have Rescued Her From Hot Beating?

Lemme make it short.



Went to a friend's place on Tuesday to watch Real-Madrid match. After a while,I heard a knock at the door,my friend went to open,I started hearing noise,on getting to the door,I saw my friend beating his girlfriend. I had to ask,he said the girlfriend came unannounced,and want to force herself in,which resulted to fracas.



I settled them,and went drop the girl in her hostel in unilag,went I came back to my friend's place,he was shouting that why should I go drop the girl off to her hostel,that I should have left her outside,when he locked the door against her. That my loyalty should be to him.



My question is this,was I wrong to have dropped her? I went to drop her because she was crying,bruised,and her sandal was torn.it will be unfair to leave her outside.



How can I help her out of the toxic relationship,without being seen as a traitor,or back-stabber by my friend, because its obvious my friend didn't like her at all,she's the one forcing herself on him.



Imagine after the whole beating,while driving her to school,she was pleading with me to beg my friend for her,I was like WTF in my mind,but didn't say anything,that I will get back to her.


0 comments:

Post a Comment