Tuesday 7 April 2015

Women And The Lies Of 25 Years Of Age

Let's go.....



I've been pondering over what could be the possible cause of this trend for the past two years and I came to this conclusion that 98% of ladies that have attained an advanced marriageable age you come across with the intent to date or have a relationship with is usually 25 years of age. grin



What could be responsible for this level of deceit ? I'm old enough to know the age range of someone I'm talking with, but to my utter dismay these ladies blatantly lie to my face and when you get to find out about their real age ,they simply smile over it and behave as if nothing happened.Funny though I've seen this same trend across three different major cities of Nigeria and I am not finding it funny anymore. angry



I want our beautiful ladies in the house to help us with answers here, because it's beginning to look like every mature girl you come across would always lie about their real age.



And please guys too with similar experience should help.


0 comments:

Post a Comment