Tuesday 5 May 2015

African richest man Aliko Dangote Insists on Buying Arsenal Football Club

The worlds richest black man and Nigerian billionaire Aliko Dangote – says
he is still keen on buying Arsenal.

The 58-year-old business titan, who has an empire worth over an estimated $15.7 billion – tried to purchase the club in 2010, but his bid failed.

Dangote told Bloomberg Business.
“I still hope, one day at the right price, that I’ll buy the team,”

“I might buy it, not at a ridiculous price but a price that the owners won’t want to resist. I know my strategy.

“We have $16bn-worth [€14bn] of investments in the next few years. Right now I want to take my own business to a certain level. Once I finish on that trajectory, then maybe an offer will follow,”

Dangote is an Arsenal fan but has
criticised Arsene Wenger, claiming that the 65-year-old “needs to change his style a bit” and warning that the club “need new direction”.

The post African richest man Aliko Dangote Insists on Buying Arsenal Football Club appeared first on Naijabams.



0 comments:

Post a Comment