Sunday 17 May 2015

Arsene Wenger Talks About His Retirement Plan

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has admitted he certainly has no plan to retire any time soon.
Arsene Wenger became Arsenal manager in 1996 and has won three Premier League titles, five FA Cups and have competed in every Champions League competition since the 1997/98 season.

Wenger said:

“Sometimes I think, ‘What is he (Sir Alex Ferguson) doing all day.’ But he looks very happy in his retirement.

“He is lucky because he is interested in horses as well. When he gets up in the morning, he can go to horses, practise or training.”

And Wenger, who grew up in the Alsace region of France near Strasbourg, added: “I love horses as well but I don’t go to races. I like horses in general because I am a farmer.

“I rode them when I was a kid but now? No, my back could not take any riding.”

The post Arsene Wenger Talks About His Retirement Plan appeared first on Naijabams.



0 comments:

Post a Comment