Wednesday 20 May 2015

I owe my fans greatness – Skales speaks on debut album

Baseline Music act, Skales has finally dropped his long awaited debut album ‘Man of The Year’.

The 20-track album was released on Monday, May 18, 2015 and it features stars like Davido, Olamide, Ice Prince, Burna Boy, Phyno, Reekado Banks, Victoria Kimani, Rotimi, Attitude, Kenny Wonder with the production credits of Uhuru, Jay Pizzle, Spellz, among others.

Speaking on the album, his debut since he caught the attention of the industry years ago, Skales said: ‘I believe as musicians, we should be able to try and venture into various genres. It’s versatility and an advantage that top artistes like Kanye and Chris Brown can rap as well as they sing. This is what I have always wanted to do and I’m glad I did it. My true fans will appreciate this album. I owe them greatness.’

The post I owe my fans greatness – Skales speaks on debut album appeared first on Naijabams.



0 comments:

Post a Comment