Sunday 14 June 2015

I’m Very Proud Of Mavin’s Korede Bello And Di’Ja – M.I

M.I Abaga recently bumped into ‘Godwin’ hitmaker, Korede Bello and Di’Ja and has expressed his admiration for the duo, part of the popular Mavin 2.0 along with Reekado
Banks.

Behind the excitement of meeting the two, the rapper took to Instagram to post a photo with the duo requesting fans to guess who he just bumped into while saying he is proud and happy for the young Mavin acts.

Guess who I just bumped into @koredebello and @aphrodija … People only see the overnight part of the story but don’t know how long both these two have carried their dream and desire for music and actively pursued it.. Didn’t have enough time to tell them how proud I am and how happy I am for them..

The post I’m Very Proud Of Mavin’s Korede Bello And Di’Ja – M.I appeared first on Naijabams.



0 comments:

Post a Comment