Friday 30 January 2015

A Nairalander's Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Gov. Candidate)

While I do respect and believe democracy is all bout campaigning and canvassing for Votes from d electorates, I do resect that... What I fail to understand is how some persons tthat claim to be democrat, n vying for a position will be so insensitive to other road users...



My ordeal...

I went to Ikokwu, to do a little repair on my vehicle (about a 1min. Repair), unluckily for me, I was directly behind of the motorcade, of the PDP guber candidate (Ezenwo Wike)...

In an unruly manner, the motorcade, stopped on the middle of the road, n all his dignitaries disembarked,himself inclusive n they went to their campaign office, campaigning to traders....

While the road was on stand still, and we the commuters stock there for over 1hr,30mins... Desite repeated plea from my humble self n otther commuters, to see any means of allowing, us to scale tru...





In my opinion, I belive this is the height of high handedness, oppression, contempt and disdain , that could be metterd on fellow citizens, without due recourse to morals n conscience... And to thinkhe isnkt yet the governor , n could act lousily... I wonder what he will do, when he becomes governor... Please let us all be wise.... Thank you.


0 comments:

Post a Comment