Wednesday 28 January 2015

Help!! He Is Addicted To Sleeping With Prostitutes

Compliment of the season fellow nairalander..



I will just go straight to the point. for some years now have been in bondage of sleeping around with prostitutes. I was expose to this very horrible life by a friend who lure me to barracks live.....

I initially thought it just a fun for the moment not until I found myself battling to let that life be past but instead it becomes part of me.....

Though for 3years now have been able to do without them simply because I have a girl friend..but ever since the girl leaves me it brings back my previous life. Though I tried as much to control my self by reading bible and listen to word of God that can at-large abstain me from this life. I tried on my own side as a human being but just of yesterday I still failed.

Please, how can I control my sex attitudes with ladies not only a prostitute but all the ladies for now. Because the way this thing is going it may probably destroys my life and I can't allowed to be castrated



Please pardon my spelling and grammatical arrangement of my words.




0 comments:

Post a Comment