Thursday 29 January 2015

How He Ended Up Marrying The Lady He Met On Facebook

People say Online relationship is not okay, I say it's the best thing that has ever happened to me, when I see my little boy and the mother, I blessed the day I logged onto my account and I sent a friend request to her.



The road has not been easy but I am so grateful for her and the support I had from my friends and well wishers.



Not all relationships turn into something fun, not all online relationship are bad and bloody, you might want to book a space because what I will be sharing on this topic is a story of a lifetime.



I love you sweetheart





I know you said its not time but people has to know, people have to know the joy you gave to me and it all started on FACEBOOK




0 comments:

Post a Comment