Thursday 29 January 2015

Medicine Student Needs Your Help On His Relationship






Readers, please I need serious help.



I have been dating this girl since secondary school days. We have always shared plans and we both decided to study Medicine at the University of Lagos. As faith would have it, we got admissions into Unilag but I got admission into medicine while she was offered zoology because of her performance in the Post JAMB exams. The whole of year 1 was fantastic as we were on the same campus. I can never forget the kind of intimacy we enjoyed. Little did I know that the following year, there would be a separation as I had to move on to Idi-Araba while she remained at the Akoka campus.



A lot happened in between as much as the distance between both campuses. One way or the other, I began to notice irregular behavioural attitudes from her. I planted a mole on her and found out that she’s having an affair with a course mate of hers an Efiko in the class. It seems their relationship grows by the day while that of mine with hers suffers setbacks. I really love her with all of my heart. There’s also this girl who has been on my neck at the Idi-Araba campus. Honestly, I don’t need a prophet to tell me she would be a good partner/lover. I really am confused now. Should I let go or stick to my secondary school love? Its hard controlling things as the distance between us as become my greatest shortfall.






0 comments:

Post a Comment