Tuesday 27 January 2015

La Liga Giant Real Madrid Sign Brazilian Midfielder Lukas Silva.

Lukas Silva has joined Real Madrid on a five-and-a-half-year contract.



The 21-year-old becomes the European champions’ second signing of the winter transfer window, joining from Brazilian club Cruzeiro for a reported fee of £9.7m.



Silva passed his medical on Monday and was presented to the club’s fans at the Santiiago Bernebeu later.




Real Madrid Sign Lukas Silva. Image: AFP.



“This is a dream come true,” Silva said. “I am delighted to be here.”



Silva helped Cruzeiro win the league in 2013 and 2014 and has represented Brazil’s under-21 cadet.



“I’ve liked Real Madrid ever since I was a child, I’m really happy to be in the city and I’m certain that I will live very well here,” he added.



Norwegian midfielder Martin Odegaard, 16, arrived at the La Liga leaders earlier this week.



Carlo Ancelotti’s men currently lead the Spanish Primera Division standings by a point.


0 comments:

Post a Comment