Wednesday 25 February 2015

A Nairalander Who Nearly Died In Accident Appeals To Dragnet

I humbly wish to appeal to dragnet and co to decentralise their test locations. I almost lost my life while travelling down to write Nigerian Stock Exchange exam organised by dragnet.



I know I am speaking the minds of so many cos I have seen people share testimonies of how they survived one accident or the other after making that last min decision to go write their exams in lagos.

Xtrasmooth404 shared this

http://ift.tt/1FrPDYA



I Understand these tests are administered in those central location for security reason but that should not be at the detriment of we the job seekers. If a job specifies the location as nationwide, dragnet owes it to their client to bring this test down to every state.



Dragnet has not bothered to check why a candidate accepted a job test but wasnt seen on ground that day. Now I didn't write the test, test that is not even guaranteed that I would pass. But am now in pains with a huge hospital bill to attend to, on top my joblessness o.



Am still thanking God my life is intact but I hope dragnet and other recruitment agencies change their strategies. Everyone can't be in lagos.


0 comments:

Post a Comment