Wednesday 25 February 2015

Keshi Is Still Waiting For NFF's New Contract Offer

By Johnny Edward:



Stephen Keshi has revealed that he is still waiting for a new contract offer from the Nigeria Football Federation after his three-year deal with the federation elapsed in June.



Keshi, who guided Nigeria to the second round at the 2014 World Cup in Brazil but failed to qualify for the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations, told Complete Sports that the NFF is being economical with the truth in regarding his contract renewal.



“They have not offered me anything,” he said.



“All I read in the dailies and the media is that I have been offered N5m, N3m and that I will sign a new deal and resume work.



“They want to make Nigerians believe that I don’t want the job and that I’m being difficult to work with but that’s untrue. I’m a professional and I will be ready to work if the terms and conditions are condusive for me and my staff.”



The former Togo and Mali boss, who has been shortlisted for the vacant Burkina Faso post, added that he has not been in contact with the NFF for some time.



“I must state here that I last spoke with the NFF two months ago,” he claims.



http://ift.tt/1Danu5Q


0 comments:

Post a Comment