Saturday 7 February 2015

and Here's the Winner from our Last Week's Finest Face Faceoff




We had a show last weekend and here's our winner, guys - Ever blazing, too fine TILB blog reader Bello! She had the highest number of votes so, big congrats to you, Bello dear.



Your pics are now on our sidebars - desktop and mobile versions. We are celebrating you this week, hun. Do reply me now, through email, stating the network you would want us to send you your N3000 recharge card win. Thank you so much too Favour dear for sending in your pics for last week's competition. You rock, girl.



Dearies, we won't be having a show this morning. You all remember what happened the last time. I

wouldn't want it to happen again so we are taking measures to prevent that. Readers that sent in their pics have been asked to re-authenticate they own the photos or that they got approvals from the owners to have them published. Feedback is still expected and I'm sure before next Saturday we will get them. I had sent out some mails just last night. So, our show will be back Next Saturday.



I'm also looking for fresh ideas as to how to re-package the show. So if you have one, please do let me know in your comments below.



Remember, if you want to be featured, just send your photos to LailasBlog@gmail.com. I read my mails myself so you are sure I will see it. Through thick and thin, no matter what happens, never forget this - I cherish each and every TILB reader. Your being here with me means the world to me. I can't mess with that. Love y'all.


0 comments:

Post a Comment