Saturday 14 February 2015

[Hot Mixtape] DJ Osas And DJ Moremuzic – 2015 Valentine Mix.




DJ Osas & DJ MoreMuzic On a fresh Mix After The release of their December party mix, which gained massive downloads online, they titled this Valentine mix, #Season of love, Download listen & share Your thoughts.



Valentine Mix Tracklist

1st Half

1. Whitney houston – i will always love you

2. Enrique Iglesias – Hero.mp3

3. James Blunt – You Are Beautiful

4. Mark Anthony – Baby I Love You

5. Lionel Richie – Crazy In Love

6. All in One – I Swear

7. Westlife – queen of my heart

8. D. Ub 40 – Red Wine

10. Celine Dion – My Heart Will Go On

11. Lionel Richie – Endless Love

12. Micheal Jackson – Liberian Girl

13. Puff Daddy – i’ll be Missing You

14. Lionle Richie – Hello

16. Lionel Richie – Say You, Say Me

17. H. Kci & Jojo – All My Life

18. Westlife – My Love

19. Micheal Bolton – Everything I Do I Do it For You

21. W.Westlife – Flying Without Wings

22. Take me Higher Feat. Asa.mp3

23. Timi Dakolo – iyawo Mi

24. Tosin Marthins – OloMi

25. Nell Oliver – Baby Girl

26. Sir. Victor Olaiya ft 2face – BabyJowo Remix

27. Seyi Sodimu – Love Me Jeje

28. WandeCoal – Ololufe

29. Psquare – No One Like You

30. 2face ft VIP – My Love

31. DBanj – Fall In Love

32. Brymo – Good Morning

33. Klever J – Best Girl

34. Bracket ft 2face – Yori Yori Remix

35. Nomoreloss – Ololufe

36. Shola – Eji Owuro rmx

37. DBanj – Scape Goat

38. Ebenezer Obey – Baby Mi Jowo



Listen & Download DJ Osas & DJ Moremuzic – Valentine Mix.



[url=http://ift.tt/1Mlqnsv]


0 comments:

Post a Comment