Thursday 5 February 2015

Photos: How I lost 50kg in 7months - LIB reader


LIB reader shares how she was able to lose 50kg (from 116kg to 66kg) in just 7months. Read below..

My name is Durowaiye Yetunde‎, a health enthusiast and because of my past experience of Obesity/Pcos (a medical condition in which one finds it hard to lose weight causing infertility) have committed in also helping others with weight issues.

I lost 50kg in 7months with pills....all to selected exercises and food intake. It wasn't easy I must say, because it affected me so much that it started eating me up health-wise.



Just in my early twenties my period stopped...I was always dashing out my sanitary towels and I kept blaming God, what about inferiority complex....so much!

I resolved in helping others too by training with them on weekend (Saturdays) and strictly following their lifestyle throughout the week. On what to avoid and limit on what to take‎. It's not about the money but how many lives I'll be saving.








0 comments:

Post a Comment