Thursday 12 February 2015

The Woes Of A Frustrated Graduate

Its of general knowledge that evri1 has different ways of dissipating their pains when life tends 2 be unfair. Some lights dia marijuanas, some,pray, some head 2 d brothel while majority hits d bottle. But as for me, I love 2 write it out. So dnt mind any form of grammatical blunder or aberration in dix text cos a frustrated and half-sane graduate is currently on the keyboard. Just about a year ago wen I finished my nysc (just clocked 24 then), d hopes were extremely high.



Tho its no news dat jobs aint readily available bt I was unpertubed cos I bliv am exceptionally different (I still am) and my chances are high due my being intelligent, smart, young, innovative only 2 mention few and above all armed wt a good 2-1.D job hunt started d day after my passing out(13th feb 2014) and till dz moment I haven't gotten a job and dia z no sign of one forth-coming. I can read ur mind @ dz junction! U are actually tinkin wats wrong wt dz one? He has just spent a year for job-hunting and he is complaining already? I'm sure I guessed right!



I think I sud be more explanatory, btw d feb last year and 2day, av written 21 aptitude tests (all of d big fours, almost half of d banks and can't just start listing),I passed 15 of dem wc means av attended 15 interviews. Some of the recruitment are so rigorous such that its up 2 5stages bt minimum is 3.out of d 15 interviews, I made 9 2 d last stage only 2 get a regret mail afterwards.



The interviews has made me a regular figure @ d motorparks as I travel 4rm ib 2 lag @ least once a week all 4 job-hunting.D qstn is hw many pple has gotten d privilege of such stages of intrvw and is still w/o a job?i I'm always concious of telling pple d no of tests av passed,interviews av attended and still without a job because most pple will resort 2 d conclusion dat I av a spiritual problem (wc I dnt bliv I have).



Tho no one z righteous 100percent bt I bliv am trying my best as a xtian, I av a well-preserved moral,I work hard and pray hard (real fasting and prayer) bt hasn't really Gotten any conviction God listens. Am really confused ,frustrated and weighed down presently. I knw some pple will be tinkin y can't sum1 dat z dz smart use his brain 4 himself? That is my ultimate target if u'd like 2 hear bt dia isn't any capital 2 drive dat( d main reason am job-hunting).



Sometimes I wonder y God choose 2 be unfair 2 doz trying 2 be loyal 2 him yl doz dat are recalcitrant often get tinz done easily. The sight of seeing our ageing mum fasting 4days in a week steadily because of her 5children who are all graduates (wc she single-handedly made-happen wt her primary school teacher salary and pension) but w/o a good job makes me tink God is wicked or non-existent and make me starts envying the atheist. The well-planned idea of landing dat good job and gettin her a cool car 2 compensate 4 her un quantifiable strive has suddenly become a mirage.



It has even gotten 2 d stage dat dia are certain call I dnt pick again cos I knw d first qstn dat wii cum is "wia r u working".dats seems 2 be d qstn I most dread nw.I can't just go on and on bou wat av bn thru. So am kinda wondering is it hw it gonna continue 4 sum1 dat doesn't knw any1 but claims 2 knw God? Is there any chance 4 sum1 dat doesn't have connections in this country? Is it reasonable 2 be doin one tin d same way and be expecting a different result?



...Anyways, am ever optimistic cos I bliv "d future is not wat happens bt what we make happen".What exactly we make happen makes d diference.He who laughs last tinks slowest..#Still believing in GoD, he makes tinz perfect @ his own time



# To all others in my shoes or even worse, God will gv d right contact in earnest.."Let's kip working and believing".



Yours Sincerely,

A presently confused and frustrated Graduate



#Sorry 4 d inarticulate and unexpressive write-up, no thanks 2 d mood#


0 comments:

Post a Comment