Tuesday 17 March 2015

He Caught His Mother Sleeping With His Best Friend

A friend of Mine at Kaduna Poly Shared this with me and I don't know how far it's True!!! It Read Thus:



Dear Readers,

Well my mom is 42......she and my Dad just recently divorced. My friend was at my house playing Ps3 and I went out to rent a movie to watch.



On my way to the Movies store, I met an old classmate and we discuss for like 40 minute. I manage to go to the store, rent some Movies and I headed back home. When I entered into the house, I find my Mom on the floor Unclad and my friend unclad.



I almost run mad, was so confused and could not believe my eyes, My friend hurriedly put on his wears and left my house and my mom too left for her room.



I have not been eating at home for 1 week now and I can't even talk to my Mum or answer her when she talk to me, I lost Respect for Her.



PLEASE HELP!! WHAT SHOULD I DO??


0 comments:

Post a Comment