Tuesday 17 March 2015

Why Do Some Girls Leave Unclad Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phones?

Just last week, I was going through the phone of a colleague when I stumbled on some xxxx rated videos and pics of her humble self. Out of curiously I opened one of the videos and started watching...immediately I sent some of those videos into my phone, then I continued watching. I was so engrossed in her acts that I didn't notice when she came in, she caught me watching her Unclad videos. I expected her to be angry or something, she wasn't, she just collected her phone and that's all!



This is a girl that takes church so seriously, she has even been trying to get me attend her church...I was shocked, disturbed, in fact my orientation about her changed.



Since then she has been acting kinda weird, always coming over to my place unlike befor, just yesterday, she wanted to spend d night in my side...pastor pickin wey I be, I cum say no!



The koko is why do girls leave Unclad videos and pics in their phone for people to stumble upon? I once picked up a phone misplaced by a girl where I saw so many Unclad pics of dat nearly got me blind.



Another instance was when a coursemate of mine gave me a memory card dat has been routed by shortcut virus, after removing the virus, her files came back and as I was going through, I saw some Unclad videos and pics. I got so shaken dat day when I came across Unclad pics and videos of this girl and another of my coursemate, a girl too, they were both in the act of lesbianism! Chai! These my eyes don see!


0 comments:

Post a Comment