Tuesday 14 April 2015

A Thread For The Unemployed

Research has shown, although I don't have the figures with me, that that majority of Nigerians are not fully unemployed. Most are underemployed, seeking change of career path or better jobs, as regards remuneration or general condition of service.



So this thread is for those who don't have anything at all doing that generates income, those who stay at home or roam the streets when others are at work. And its for HND and Bsc graduates.



Just state your course of study, grade, skills and location. If you are employed before, state your experience. I bet you someone will/may pick you.



I may pick someone, pending when a project I'm supervising is completed. I'm underemployed and seeking a better job too.



We can help ourselves... Thanks


0 comments:

Post a Comment