Friday 3 April 2015

He Refuses To Show His Fiancee Where He Lives

please i need matured advice on

this: Am in love with a lady, we have been together

for like 9months now. The problem is that my

apartment is not presentable, i refuse her coming,

each time she wish to come.. I have occasionally

taken her to a guest house, and she do reject we

going there. I do really love her and will marry her..

This issue of her coming to my place is causing

quarrel, she feels i have things am trying to hide

from her apart from the the reason i put before her.

My plan has been to see how i could rent a new place

before letting her come, the plan is not swiftly

coming at the moment. She is telling that even

though i stay in hole, that i should take her there, that

she believes i will make it later in life. I don't feel

comfortable, advice pals...



0 comments:

Post a Comment