Friday 3 April 2015

She Asked Him To Carry Her Hand Bag, He Refused And She Fired Him

I was employed as an architect in a medium size architectural firm, my boss happens to be a lady.



I hitched a ride in her car after a meeting with a client on site, It's was even my first time of hitching a ride in her car, as I have always eschewed it, on getting to the office she asked me to carry her hand bag along, but I turned deaf ear to her request and swiftly went straight to the office, but she came to my office and gave me a sullen glare.



I thought the malice won't last long, but unfortunately for me, she fired me this morning for a no cogent reason.



I'm downcast and bewildered, she's just privilege to be the manager because it's her dad firm, she's my contemporary, and I was on the verge of supervising a gigantic project.



Was I wrong?


0 comments:

Post a Comment