Sunday 19 April 2015

Some Lies Most Ladies Want Guys To Believe About Them

I've heard ladies say this and more. To be candid, I don't believe most of 'em (My opinion though smiley )



Whereas, an infinitesimal minority are real about it, a huge majority are simply thriving on these lies. smiley



Well, I'm speaking both from experience and knowledge...



What Are Some Lies Most Ladies Wants Us To Believe About Them:







1. Ladies Are More Faithful Than Guys



By now you know the truth na wink

Female eagles may be but not ladies. wink

Our ladies find it fun and thrilling dating more than one guy. They call it, "EXPLORE".







2. I'm Doing You A Favour By Being Your Girl



Whether implied or verbalised, this is a fallacy. The population of girls can comfortably triple the number of guys in your environment. Meaning, you can chose. You have the luxury to select. That's why you shouldn't kill yourself over one girl

Chyke, if she misbehaves, swerve! You're too big for that joor.





3. Guys Enjoy Intimacy More Than Girls.





Of course, by now we know the truth. It's obvious

girls enjoy it more sad

I speak from... *clears throat*







4. I'm Not Good With Faces



Hmm... 10% are sincere, 30% are due to eye or psychological problems and 60% are not true. All those one na forming technique abeg undecided







5. I Don't Eat Much/ I'm Watching My Weight



Iffa hear! Guys used to lead in this area until this millennium. The "I'm on a diet " sentence is one of the biggest lie ever. Why? Girls who are watching their weight don't go about announcing it tongue





6. I Can Get Any Guy I Want





Any little issue, they wanna dump him because they feel they can get any guy they want. Ironically, they're are still searching. Research has it that about 75% of pretty girls are still single.

Why? Too much forming only to "lay low" for another weakie cheesy











You can add more smiley


0 comments:

Post a Comment