Monday 16 February 2015

A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand In Lovely Pictures

Hello fellow Nairalander's, I have read different people sharing their travel experiences while they embark on distance journey on Nairaland so therefore I want to share mine. I have been an active member of Nairaland for some years now and I also shared some topics on travel section about Lithuania.



I will be traveling for Conference from Lithuania to New Zealand Via Vilnius Lithuania - Viena Austria - Stuttgart Germany - Abu Dhabi UAE - Singapore Singapore - Brisbane Australia - Queenstown Newzealand. I will also reach Sydney and Belgium on my way back.



Join me as I share my experience about the trip to the MOST FAREST COUNTRY ON EARTH.



Day 1.[color=#000099][/color]

First let me start today by saying thanks to everyone joining on this trip smiley.

Now the journey begins from the hotel I stayed in Vilnius which is Rinno Hotel, very nice hotel with first class treatment, no wonder it was rated high (9.0) one of the few hotels you might want to stay when you visit Vilnius Lithuania.



Moving now to Vilnius airport, I will update when I get to the airport. Stay turned


0 comments:

Post a Comment