Monday 16 February 2015

OMG!!! Meet the 63-Year Old Woman That Sleeps With 100 Men A Year. (See Photo)




Marie Calvert was a virgin when she married her husband Barry at the age of 28, but when she took up swinging as a profession, everything changed…



35 years later, the woman who is now 63, has slept with 3,000 men and all this because of a raunchy magazine left in their kitchen by her husband:

“Until the age of 28, I’d only been with him and we had a terrific sex life, but one day he brought home a swingers’ magazine he’d picked up from a workmate.



“He sort of joked we should try it; I told him not to be daft, and he never mentioned it again.



“But I kept looking at the mag and imagining how fun it might be. Eventually I told him we should give it a go. He looked like a kid at Christmas.”



“It’s not natural to stick with one sexual partner for 60 years.



Life is about experimenting and experiencing, and that’s what we do.”



“It was the night I slept with 14 men that I first started to try to work out how many partners I’ve been with. The truth is, I’m not sure. My conservative estimate is about 100 guys a year for more than three decades.”


0 comments:

Post a Comment