Saturday 28 February 2015

Exposed!! The Reason Why Girls Use Short Replies And Smileys When Chatting

Have you ever wondered why many girls use

smileys and short replies when chatting

nowadays?

Seriously, I have come to realize why most girls

do.



I was chatting with this babe yesterday and I

was Like...



ME: How are you dear?

GIRL: 5n.

ME: How was your day?

GIRL: 5n.

ME: How is your family?

GIRL: 5n.

ME: Are you missing me?

GIRL: No.

ME: But I'm missing you

GIRL: Tanks.

ME: I'm not feeling well

GIRL: Sowi

ME: So how was ya day?

GIRL: 5n.

ME: are you busy?

GIRL: No

ME: Are you with someone over there?

GIRL: No.

ME: What? Why don't you type something

interesting instead of sending me short replies?

GIRL: K

ME: Type something now!

GIRL: K

ME: Ok! Ok so its true?

GIRL: Dat wat?

ME: I heard you failed your English exams...

GIRL: Who telled you? me faild english dat is

unpossible! I sawed the resalt yestarday... I

passed the englesh langueg.

ME: OMG... That's ok. You can use smileys and

short replies please!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment