Saturday 28 February 2015

Seven Kinds Of Ladies You Find In Every Wedding Reception

Wedding is a special day for everyone, most especially the Lady wink



Currently in a Wedding Ceremony after many months smiley



As I look, I see different things. It's like a movie, lol!



Jokingly, I put down 7 Kinds Of Ladies You Will Find In Every Wedding Reception:







1. Those Who Came To Catch The Bride's Flower



I don't still know the mystery behind this. Has it worked for anyone?





2. Those On The Verge Of Getting Married- They Came To Learn Some More





Their purpose for coming is to learn more on how to "spice up" theirs.





3. Those Who Came To Be Sought For



You see them looking at you like "It could be me and you o"...Like Asa, ...be gone.. grin







4. Those Who Came To Criticize.



Their eyes are focused on the mistakes and flaws. It's either the food isn't tasty or her gown is a bit old-fashioned.





5. Her Friends Who Have Her Best Interest At Heart.



Even if people were surprised to see another guy with her down aisle. They thought it was gonna be me. We were more than friends # tears#





6. Old Ladies Club- who are close to 40. cheesy



Your time is near IJN!!! cheesy





7. Her "Frenemies"



Take it or leave it, there are "frenemies" wink







This thread was inspired by a nairalander whom after I told I was going to a wedding warned me not to go there and start putting up exactly this kind of thread. Obviously, I just did. cheesy





Happy Weekend grin


0 comments:

Post a Comment