Sunday 8 March 2015

Photos: Man Allegedly Runs Mad, Goes Unclad After Winning N1m In Sportbet

grin grin Hey hey na wa oo i don land again with my yeye news



This incident happen in surulere this morning read below...



This morning i took off my cloth and decided to prepare myself for morning service,immediately i got to the church door i entered and i started hearing noise outside but i cant go out because we are praying at the moment this incident happen,but i opened my eye to check what is going on,i found a man going Coverless.

I have to quickly snap this from above and after the church service i have to ask people outside what makes that man behave in that way but i was told he won 1million naira in 1960 so he over joy and run mad.

Those of you playing sportbet please be careful Although,this pics is now too clear because of the distance..see more picture below...

[



http://ift.tt/1A3T2Zu


0 comments:

Post a Comment