Sunday 5 April 2015

Blog Reader With Unrepentant Randy Husband Needs Help


"Hello Laila, I am sorry to disturb blog readers with my sad tale on a day like this. not withstanding. Happy Easter to you guys. I am a 33yr old lady and married to a man of 49 yrs. We are blessed with 4 children. I am a hard working woman with a thriving supermarket in the South east and also contribute well in our finances-at home.My husband is from the South east too and he works in the banking sector. The marriage has reached a point where I have lost all respect and trust for my husband. Ever since we married in 2004, he has never stopped having extra marital affairs. Each time I catch him by checking his phone,he will deny but he keeps going back. Sometimes he will claim that the girls get his phone no without his permission and usually make the advances. 5 yrs ago he slept with a girl in his car and forgot to remove the evidence, that was the only time he accepted after denying and playing victim for 3weeks. Because of all the heart breaks I stopped checking his phone and was hoping he will change but 2weeks ago I was using his laptop to check my email when I found out his Facebook account was signed in. He tried to log out when I asked that he unlock for me to use since he pass worded it.I was inquisitive so I checked it out. 10 mins of reading his messages I was shaking and couldn't believe what I saw. He had lots of girlfriends and he even traveled to a resort with one,yet we have never done any holiday together,because of hard economic times. I was so depressed I was finding difficulty in moving on with my life. I had to confront him but as usual he started playing the victim claiming he is just having fun, chatting with them and doing dirty talk. But I read otherwise from the messages so I know he was lying. Personally the marriage has lost its salt for me but I don't want to separate because of infidelity. I want to find a way to cope with it. So I am asking for advice on how to live my life in joy and happiness ,not minding that I am married to a man that has continued to cheat and lie to me for the past 10yrs. Right now I have cut off conjugal relationship for fear of STD and he’s been giving me the silence treatment but I don't mind. Please any advise on coping mechanism to a faithful wife in an unhappy marriage’’.


0 comments:

Post a Comment