Sunday 5 April 2015

His Wife Saw A Female Unclad Photo On His Ipad

Happy Easter to you all Nairalanders, please I need your mature and candid advise on this issue.



I want to go straight to the point here, last year July 2014, a friend of mine visited me in my house one Saturday afternoon, we were drinking together when his phone rang, a lady he scheduled for a date called him that she was waiting for him at First Bank side, then he rushed his drinks and pleaded I followed him to pick this lady, he also stressed further that he wouldn't like the lady to know his house, am married but my wife and kids resides in another country, but my so called friend is still single, so I complied...



I drove him and we picked the lady with my car to an hotel he has already arranged before coming to me, to cut the long story short, the lady refused entering hotel room with him, based on the fact they just met bla bla bla.



I later dropped both of them in their respective home and drove back to mine house around 8:45pm, when it was around 10pm, the lady called me and thanked me and asked about my welfare, she collected my phone number when she came down from my car in the presence of my friend, later saw her whatsapp message also.



This lady developed serious feelings towards me within a week, telling me she expected my friend to link us together the day we met, that his failure to do so made her deny entering hotel with him as she saw me first time and admired me so much, I told my friend all I got from this lady in a matured way and showed him the chats, he smiled and gave me full support to date her, but I declined as am married and she is NEVER my taste.



Ever since then, she has been calling, sending romantic texts, even sending airtime and always like to do more, etc, which i do reject, she always try to visit me or I should visit her, on Thursday my family arrived back home for Easter, last night I was with my wife in bed when I grabbed my iPad replying messages and my wife was right beside me, I opened her own whatsapp message and saw about 7 explicit Unclad pics she sent without my consent, my wife read our conversation and discovered am indeed innocent, but she is kind of moody.



I called the lady this morning and fought with her on phone due to her action, please how can I make my wife happy? and what do you guys think is making my wife Moody? my friend is also on NL reading this now. I called him and explained things to him.



The lady in question is a Nurse and 28 years old.


0 comments:

Post a Comment