Wednesday 21 January 2015

Lil Wayne Disses Birdman on “Sorry 4 The Wait 2” Mixtape.




Just a few hours ago, Lil Wayne dropped his new mixtape Sorry 4 The Wait 2 in order to make it up to his fans for the delay of his highly-anticipated studio album Tha Carter V.



As you already know, Weezy and his industry dad, Birdman, are currently on the rocks, as Tunechi claims he has been a prisoner of Cash Money Records for a minute now and is not able to put out his new LP, even though it’s ready to go.



Liberating his new project, Wayne offered plenty of remixes of some of the hottest jams for 2014, including a remake of O.T. Genasis’ anthem “CoCo.” No doubt at all, some of the lyrics are directly aimed at Baby.



Have a read below.

“ Who kept this shit together? Nigga,

me, that’s who

Who was there when niggas left? Nigga, me, that’s who

Cash Money is an army, I’m a one man

army And if them niggas comin’ for me,



I’m goin’ out like Tony Now I don’t want no problems, I just want my money Ain’t gotta hold no conversation or my luggage Tell whoever’s countin’ that I’m on a hundred

Birdman Jr., more like Ugly Duckling”


0 comments:

Post a Comment