Wednesday 21 January 2015

Rapper Kanye West Racially Profiled And Arrested Because of His Brains.




Back in 2000, Kanye West was racially profiled, arrested and charged with stealing printers.



According to TMZ, Kanye’s deposition in a case filed by a photog who was assaulted by the famed rapper, revealed the intriguing story. As stated by the docs, West admits to being convicted of a felony and recalls the incident.



“ I was racially profiled for having a

white T-shirt and braids.” Kanye also

explained that the cops doctored the

evidence to frame him, “I was driving a

white Ford Expedition. When I saw the police report, they crossed out where it said ‘Cream Ford Explorer.



In the depo, filed in court by his lawyer Shawn Holley, Kanye said he believes he was convicted of a felony and explained his braids was the reason for his troubles with the law. “Yeah, I believe so. I think that’s what… where America had me at that time for having braids.”


0 comments:

Post a Comment