Wednesday 21 January 2015

Stolen Car: Crystal Light Toyota Camry 2000 Model

Please Help!



I just got a tokunbor Lagos cleared Crystal light Toyota Camry in Nov 2014. I was just trying to save some cash to enable me insure and install a car tracker devise on the car but it was stolen.

On my way to Church at about 7:45am, i packed in a very busy street where other cars pack during the day and night. I did this because my house is very far from the bus stop and i had my family with me. I locked the car properly, took my key and joined the Church Bus which picks us up from this bus stop close to Awoyaya i.e after Ajah.

I returned from Church at about 11:45am only to find the car missing...I took a loan to buy this car because of my growing family size and this will be deducted from my salary for the next 9months..Please anyone with tangible information about this car should kindly call



08080970800



Name: CRYSTAL LIGHT TOYOTA CAMRY

Color: GOLD

Model: 2000

Plate Number: JJJ494DF

Chasis Number: 4TIBG22K7YU9776

Engine Number: 4TISK2E7RU403346


0 comments:

Post a Comment