Saturday 4 April 2015

Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences

When it comes to lying about physical appearance just to impress the opposite sex or portray attractive image, let's give it to the ladies.



I cannot but shake my head each time I see guys opening threads and unnecessarily hyping ladies by their profile pictures without knowing that the power of their editing software will be brought to light when the get to meet



However, many of us might have one point in time been deeply fascinated by those amazing shots that caught our fancy which turned out to be a different thing entirely when we got to see them in reality



Technological advancement has now taken the facet of the earth with the introduction of photo editing applications such as picmix, photo editor, picasa and lots more which gives false staggeringly gorgeous looks, and misleading impression



A Yoruba adage says " kosi ireje ninu photo" meaning, there's no form of manipulation in picture photographs, as you pose na so you go show; but I can assure you that things are not as it used to be during the era of Nokia 3310 and Sumsung MyX1



Lemme keep the ball rolling cool



During the distinct period of 2go , I added this lady who's got nice profile picture in one of the rooms and I was glad she humbly accepted my friend request.



We got chatting, things happened and exchanged numbers.

Days turned to weeks, and weeks turned to months, and luckily for me, my prayers were answered, guess what ? she told me she was coming to Ekiti for an exam. Ooooboi see meat !!!



The day she got to Ado-Ekiti, she called and informed me to meet her where she lodged, isn't that nice ? wink, I quickly dashed into the bathroom and bathed longer than the normal time, after that, I wore my fav outfit and almost emptied a can of pef. Hehehe cheesy



I bounced out of my lodge and headed to the description, on getting there, I called and I saw a lady waved from a far distance and I was like, this can't be !!! I asked myself how come she looks like Angelina Jolie in her profile pix and she looks Majek Fashek in real life ?



What made me disappointed was that I expected more cos the false physical description she gave which did not in anyway compliment her looks



Guys, over to you cool




0 comments:

Post a Comment