Saturday 4 April 2015

Help!! Can Her Husband's Big Manhood Affect The Flow Of Her Period?

please this is not funny because my friend confided in me even though he never wanted to share this with anyone but he is now afraid of the unknown consequences, according to him, since he started sleeping with his wife after their marriage she began to have long intervals on her menstrual period, e.g 2 months plus before she sees her period and even if it comes it doesn't flow like before again, and now he needs to be sure that is not because of his big manhood, he told me he needs to apply lubricants before he can manage to even penetrate her.

please this is a serious issue, the wife is 22 yrs and childless for now.

so doctors in the house can a man's big size affect the regular timing of the menstrual period and its blood flow.

thanks for your urgent response as me and my friend follow thread.


0 comments:

Post a Comment